Tuesday, March 13, 2007
8:19 AM
ITS DARK IN HERE:DI'm officially effing pissed with Mummy
Because she hade me late for history
WAH LAU EH!
Then I came, its damn dark and cold
Such a nice ambience to sleep
BYE THEN!
edit/
Squadmates definitately made up my bad day
And knowing I could always ring you up when I feel like it
MADE IT A LOT BETTER
I shall post up some photos now on imagestation
And dedicate these to
HO SHU XIAN,
TEO CHYI HUIKIMBERLY TAN JING HUINURLIANA AZHAR MOK ZHUANG HUA LINK THE PICTURES UP THERE!
I want to go down and eat
But I lazy to go down the stairs
Great,there's nothing to eat in the kitchen >:/
But I ain't hungry
Nevermind, get back to the topic then
HO SHU XIANTime spent with you had never been better darling
You, managed to make me smile, even if I feel really bad
You, and your crappy jokes that never fails to cheer me up
A year and two months plus had past, and the friendship we made shall always remain forever,
And if possible, better
A great companion I must admit
Though sometimes, you are super lame that even the ballerina statue would cry
BUT STILL I LOVE YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU MAKE WEIRD FACES!
Like one of the pictures, AHAHAHAHA!
And to sum it up, WO AI NI<3>bingechew at
LATER!
edit/
My battery's like DEADDDDDD!
So I can't post on further ):
And I have a movie tomorrow
I pray it would be fine, just fine.